Friday, January 7, 2011

PRs on max lifting day

I would like to commemorate this day, January 7, 2010, for several reasons.

First, it is the day that will go down in history as the first time my squat has ever been heavier than my bench press.

Second, I feel it will be the only day of my life that I will be able to say I got 4 serious lifting PRs in one day. (back squat, deadlift, shoulder press, snatch).

Third, it is a beautiful day in this gorgeous world and I loved every minute of it. It feels good to be stronger than ever and having a blast at the gym. I'm lifting a lot lately because A.) duh and B.) I'm competing at an Olympic weightlifting meet in Buffalo next weekend. Whoop whoop!!

Fourth, it's my last few weeks at home in Rochester and I'm soaking them up with fervor. I'd be happy to never leave New York... and yet I'm looking forward to getting back to California.... so basically I'm lucky that I love everywhere. Vie getz, bitches.

No comments: