Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas!

Also happy belated winter solstice, first day of winter, lunar eclipse, full moon, and birthday to me.

I celebrated my birthday on Wednesday at crossfit with a special birthday WOD (workout of the day). For those who can't read workout speak, it's 12 minutes of as many rounds as possible of 22 kettlebell swings and 23 knees-to-elbows. This, of course, because my 23rd birthday is on 12-22.... and I wanted a strictly abs and arms workout. In the end it turned out to be a strictly forearms workout, but whatever.

I celebrated with my family with sushi!


My little brother Paul was less-than-enthusiastic about the sushi, but he did try a California roll before making himself a salami-and-mustard sandwich.


Our annual Christmas photo: me, Anna, and Paul

No comments: