Sunday, June 21, 2009

Saturday Night

I am so happy to be back in California! We just finished a killer week (weak?) of training. Getting back into the swing of things caused aches and pains, fatigue, and an unbelievable level of sore-ness... the kind you only feel, like, once a year. But we got through it, as we always do, and now the training week is over.

I am now sitting cross-legged on my bed in front of my open window, eating 4 different kinds of vegetables, and feeling just as content as can be. It was cloudy and cool today and we have tomorrow off.

America, after a long hiatus, is wonderful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Em! It's great to hear that you were able to spend some time at home. I hope it helped you re-set a little and I'm sure you're mother loved it an ungodly amount. I am seriously going to have to visit california sometime, it always sounds so beautiful. All the best!

-JT

Unknown said...

Really feels great to be at home after such a long gape and have the food prepared by mothers & sleep at UR own home bed hope had nice time at home.

SB


Free Satellite TV