Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Inconsequential Update

So finals are over and I hardly know what to do with myself. It's a great feeling. Yesterday afternoon I skied for a good while at MPP and then went straight over to the red barn at RIT for a few hours of climbing with Tim, Bryan, Drew, and Joel. I am exhausted. But--winter break!! So what the hell? I let myself sleep in until 8am this morning and then sat around in my pajamas til noon doing work on my computer.

I went to Wegmans this afternoon, which is always fabulous. I don't know what got into me, but I left with a cart filled with no less than 10 kinds of vegetables: carrots, celery, green beans, broccoli, radishes, lettuce, a pepper, a cucumber, grape tomatoes, and an onion. Weird.

I'm headed out to lift weights now, and afterwards I need to finish getting/making/wrapping my Christmas presents. Mostly just wrapping, though... because I am totally on top of things. Even though I can't believe Christmas is in 6 days (not to mention my birthday even sooner!)

More interesting/ridiculous adventure posts are soon to follow. It's winter break!!!!

No comments: