Monday, January 4, 2016

Photos from the Fight Gone Bad Fundraiser

THANK YOU so much to everyone who came out to support me and suffer through a workout on a Sunday morning. I'm so grateful to be part of the CrossFit community. There's no other community like it!
My fiancé Mark wore his America pants, and I couldn't take him seriously.

You guys don't even look tired!

Gorgeous ladies of CFR!

The entire Pulire family is pretty strong

My bestie, Emily Mickle, is of course my former k2 partner and my current partner in crime. She took a day off from studying  to come out and crush this workout.... wearing fairy wings. Because why not?
Mark giving my mom a quick rowing tutorial before she hopped into a scaled version of the workout (her first-ever CrossFit experience. She did awesome!)
My little sister (in the back) is a runner who's just started CrossFit recently. She completed the workout Rx!

As a kid, I liked kayaking because it was a hobby of my dad's. My parents have always encouraged me to go after whatever dreams made me happy. Many failed. Few achieved. But love and support, always.

No comments: