Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome to hard week!

Good evening, and welcome to week 4 of the training cycle: aka when everyone gets overworked and their brains turn off so that every day is filled with extreme fatigue and extreme lack of intelligence. Best of all, everything is funny! These effects will begin to set in on Wednesday, and will continue through the last workout on Saturday. Maggie calls it fatigue retardation syndrome.

I wish I had more to report but my days are only spent training, sleeping, and doing homework. It's very repetitive and boring in a pleasant way. Maybe next week when I have some free time I'll get out hiking or surfing like a real Californian and take some pictures to make you jealous. But for now I'll just keep wearing down the path between my bed to the boathouse, to the kitchen, bed, boathouse, weightroom, shower, kitchen, bed..... you get the idea.

No comments: