Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy December!

I had a good two weeks of training post- Thanksgiving adventure, although I did manage to hurt my back somewhere along the way. X-rays showed my spine as normal, so it's definitely just something muscular that needs rest and recovery. I find that the older and more experienced I get, the easier it is for me to take the time off that I know I need (or stop the workout before the point of injury!) It feels really good to be in control like that, especially when my body feels better as a result.

I took a redeye back to Rochester last night and arrived today!! Of course, all of yesterday's snow melted while I was en route, and now all I see is grass. Oh well. Let the finger-crossing and pajama-inside-out-wearing and hoping-wishing-praying for snow begin!

No comments: