Friday, December 19, 2008

Blizzard, Part One

Well, the snow started falling at about 9am. I spent all morning knitting mittens, aka procrastinating from the job I have been putting off for 3 days: prepping the skis. Between me and my sister, there are 10 pairs of skis, then another 8 pairs from my mom, dad, and brother. That doesn't count any of our downhill skis (1 pair each) and my brother's snowboards (2, I think). There is a LOT of waxing to be done. I really enjoy waxing skis, but the pile of 18 pairs I want to get done before Saturday is rather daunting.

Oh well; make hay while the sun shines!! I am snowed in so I might as well be up to my elbows in CH8 shavings.

If the roads are passable in a few hours, I'm going skiing!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Put on a good Pandora.com playlist and get waxed. You should ski on the roads too, it's totally rebel