Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Links links links!

Wow, it's been awhile, internet world! It looks like I haven't written anything on here for 2.5 years. Now that I am back on the horse (so to speak) I will be posting updates here-- as well as photos on my Facebook and Instagram pages. Have you followed me yet?

Click here to find me on Facebook

Click here to find me on Instagram

And while you're at it, sign up for my email updates by clicking here and filling out the online form on my website. (I promise I'll never use your email address for anything other than sending weekly or bi-weekly progress updates).

I've created a RallyMe Page to help me raise the funds I'll need for this spring. I have quit my full-time job (gulp!) to pursue this dream, so the funds raised (along with my own savings) will be used to pay for plane flights, boat transportation, race entry fees, coaching, food, room and board, and athlete services (like chiropractic and massage).  Click here to visit my RallyMe page.

Thanks for reading, long-lost blog friends. . .  I promise it won't be another 2.5 years until my next post.

No comments: