Friday, November 18, 2011

Thursday woes

On Thursday, I forgot to bring my computer charger to school. I also forgot to charge my phone. I also forgot my student ID card in Tuesday's jeans pocket, meaning no food while on campus for 9 hours.

So there I was, ravenously wandering the Geneseo campus, glumly toting my dead phone and dead laptop. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, I ripped my pants in an unfortunate spot. And if modesty wasn't a problem, strong gusts of winds and temperatures below thirty surely were. I quite literally froze my butt off.

BUT in the late afternoon, it started to snow! And it continued to snow! I drove back to Rochester in a mini-blizzard, and lifted weights in my own mini snow-globe. Giant snowflakes make everything better.

It was an excellent day.

No comments: