Thursday, July 15, 2010

Whirlwind trip to Cali

Things have been happening quickly now.

I'm just trying to hang on... although to be honest sometimes the prospect of living in a van and adventuring out west looks too good to pass up. [This is a plan I've had since I was 13]

But for now, the adventure-lifestyle will have to come in bits and pieces as I charge forward towards the 2012 Olympics. I've been in San Diego the past few days getting some work done and arranging my fall classes at college. I find that due to the absence of formal education in my life during the time that my friends have been attending school, I am anxiously awaiting my personal college education with enthusiasm. I want to do it RIGHT NOW!!!

But I can't do everything at once. [yet]

For now my life's recipe is 3/5c kayaking, 1/5c college and 1/5c adventuring.

And I can look forward to the fact that my recipe will always be changing.

No comments: