Sunday, November 2, 2008

My car

As some may know, my car was stolen over a month ago here in San Diego. They found it outside of Los Angeles (2 hours north). It's an old car, but beloved nonetheless. The insurance proceedings have been interesting ( you mean it's only worth how much!?) The funny thing about it is that the money I was offered for the car is less than the combined worth of the two pairs of rollerskis and boots that were in the trunk (and are still in the trunk, according to the police report). Apparently the demand for rollerskis on the black market is very slim, as this is the second time they have been left behind by thieves that break in to my car.

1 comment:

Alex said...

You're lucky, I had three pair of rollerskis stolen out of my car when I was in college. They probably realized that the car was way too crappy to bother taking...